Corporate Massage Services in Bunbury
The benefits of corporate massage are far reaching for employees and employers alike. If you‘re thinking about bringing chair massage into the office, you probably want to know what the benefits of chair massage might look like for your office. Some of that is the 15-minute break, sitting in a quiet space with relaxing music, and some of that is the dopamine release and muscle tension reduction from the massage.
Ergonomic Chair Massage
Ergonomic chair massage allows the therapists to work more specifically on the back, neck, shoulders, arms and hands. The chair can be used in an open area, but it is most beneficial if we set up in a separate room, giving your staff a short break from their desk and duties. 15-minute chair massage reduces stress by 85%.
Benefits of a Corporate Chair Massage:
- Reduces stress
- Decreases anxiety and depression
- Relieves muscle tension and pain
- Improves the quality of sleep
- Relieves headaches
- Lowers blood pressure
- Prevents repetitive strain injuries
- Increases immune function
- Treats carpal tunnel and tendonitis
- Increases focus, energy and mental clarity
Make An Appointment